Collie Adventure Trails
Brand development survey
The Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions is looking forward to working closely with the community in the development of new trails and recreation facilities, including:
- 65km of high-quality, dedicated mountain bike trails in Wellington National Park. 'Epic' standard trails suitable for national and international events.
- Realignment of 20km of the Munda Biddi trail loop around Wellington Dam and linking Collie town to the dam.
- Multi-day cycle loops from Collie into Wellington National Park.
- 11km of additional mountain bike trail in Arklow Forest Block to complement recently built trails.
- 35km of mountain bike trails in Westralia Conservation Park in close proximity to Collie town with link trails.
- Completion of the 72km 5-day walk trail from Collie through Wellington National Park.
- A new crossing over the Collie River for walkers and cyclists
- Provision of public facilities such as bike wash, bike racks and storage, signs, maps and information for Collie Trails Town.
- Encourage business development of bike shops, rental and guiding services.
- Marketing of Collie Trails Town.
- Trails Maintenance to maintain quality trails.
- Development of volunteer maintenance programs.
This project has a $10M Royalties for Regions budget over four years.
Collie-based consultancy firm, Gumfire, has been engaged by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions to develop an overall name and brand description for the Collie Adventure Trails project, in conjunction with HRE Consulting and Silverleaf Marketing.
Community and stakeholder engagement is currently underway using a co-design methodology, engaging with industry experts, local community, potential MBT visitors nationally and internationally.
Your input will be invaluable in helping discover and express the unique personality of the emerging Collie trail town.
Your participation in this research is voluntary. The procedure involves filling an online survey that will take approximately 10 minutes.
Your responses are confidential and will be presented in aggregated format only.
Demographic information is collected for internal analysis purposes only and will not be provided to any third party.
Branding development survey
This form is currently closed for submissions.